Awesome Compilation Vol 4 Awesome Compilation Vol 4

Good job

Good job as all ways, but some suggestions for your awesome series...maybe halo: awesome evolved (Halo: combat evolved), awesome life (Half life), or maybe even awesome of war (gears of war). I think these would be great for your awesome series, and can't wait for next month.

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

good flash but stupid people

yeah loopyguy0 you should feel alone, I've never even heard of what the "pothagoream therom" is. However lots of people have heard of the Pythagorean theorem, if thats what you meant.

Honey Smack HD Honey Smack HD

Amazing

Lately Newgrounds has been getting some funny stuff.

TXMStudios responds:

Thanks for hopefully including us in that statement.

Halo: Lost in Time Halo: Lost in Time

Amazing

This flash was Godly! I hope you make more video game stuff.

Phils Invited Phils Invited

Teddy is bullshit

I'm sick of this Teddy bullshit, I've read like 5 of those stupid Teddy things, and I survived the night. If everyone just stops posting this stuff soon it will be gone. Great flash though, good art, and I found it quite funny.

Dante's Inferno: Canto I Dante's Inferno: Canto I

Good

Wow, that was just like the poem! Thank you for not ruining one of my favorite works, but I have one problem the Inferno is not it's but part of a larger work (the divine comedy, comedy ment all the main Characters survived to the end). Also the divine comedy is a poem not a novel. Any way I'm glad you didn't ruin this for me, and I see you do welll with the classic stuff so you might want to consider the following (All favorites, and old fictions)

Tale of Gengi
Beowulf
Canterbury tales
the Iliad
Odyssey

Thank you being true to Dante's word, you made my favorite animator list